PAR meter rental

jbonez_

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Messages
65
Reaction score
18
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone in the Metro Detroit area know if any places within 30 minutes of Roseville rent PAR meters? Trying to avoid buying one since I just have to test my 20g NANO.
 
I am in Lake Orion. You guys have any luck finding one???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new