ParanoidObseshun's marineland 27cube

Here is a picture of my Sour Apple Birdsnest. Top picture is when I got it and the bottom is after 6 months.

SourappleBN_zps9e35add1.jpg
 
That sucker is a really fast grower. Had one, but grew too large for my previous 20 long. I really enjoy birds nest because you can see the polyps really well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4
 
Picked up a few frags the other day. Will have to see how they acclimate and then will add pictures. Some might replace the pieces that got bleached out from the last fixture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new