Parasites/disease ich? Or normal

Can you dose prazi in a reef tank with coral? Wpuld best option be to remove all fish and get another qt tank and use prazi for the dosage period? I heard of one fish has flukes 99% of others do too

Yes, you can dose prazi in a reef tank if you do it properly. All of the fish need to be treated, flukes have some just specificity, but you can never tell for sure, so treat all exposed fish. Here is an article on dosing prazi:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/dosing-praziquantel-pzq.1105700/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new