Patrick from belgium

Patrickduyck

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I al patrick from belgium and reefer since 2 Years and achter years of norma aquarium.iknow have a reefer 350 after haring starten with A 170 reefer.I hope to reed and find out much here,heard lost of gold things hence the membership
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome Aboard!!! Seems like reef keeping is a very popular hobby in your part of the world, the "low countries" if I may use the term. Also some of the most spectacular reefs I've seen here and elsewhere are from there.
 
Hi Patrick... Welcome to R2R... Hey you probably Haven't heard this but you need to post pics of your set up within 1 Week This is standard operating procedure here in the states... No Really...... Noooo Not really but we would love to see pics of your set up. Thanks for Jumping In... ;)
 
Welcome, Patrick!! The info and people here are golden for sure!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new