Pax Bellum - N18 - Algae Reactor

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Shadows Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
363
Reaction score
191
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Pax Bellum A.R.I.D. N18 Macroalgae Reactor, I only used it for a few months before I had to move, haven’t used it since, new tank is 200 gallons so I need it’s bigger brother.

Shipping to 48 Only, sorry HI and AK

image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new