OP
OP
Andre Arnold

Andre Arnold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a lot of room either ,, I was thinking of buying the stand alone Refugium that Advanced Acrylic sells on their web site ,,, https://advancedacrylics.com/collec...products/new-item-pvc-hybrid-acrylic-refugium ,, I would much rather have the Pax Bellium though ,, I will send Unique Corals a message ,, make sure the thing is in stock ,, any waiting time longer than 2 weeks ,, will have me going with the Refugium ,,, thanks for all the replies :)
I live near Unique... I just walked in and purchased mine no problem... I pretty sure they are still in stock...

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120 gallon Lps tank do you guys think the n18 would be to small for my tank

Get the 24. Holds more chaeto and you won’t have to harvest as frequently. I added the CA RX injection on mine and it’s like having a parastaltiv pump without even actually having a pump for the effluent. Well worth the $90 if you have a reactor. The chaeto loves the effluent.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave Unique Corals a call ,, they told me 7 to 10 days ago that my 24 should ship this coming week ,, can't wait for it to get here ,, I have my chatto in tray in the sump tank ,, pieces float around and get in my pumps ,, will be so glad to be rid of that problem ,,

saltwaterpicaso

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The n18 is not big enough to lower my nutrients the ratings on these things is on the very high end I would say the n18 is only good for a 50 gallon tank. My tank has a light bio load. I now have the reactor and a refugium going and it's working in the end I will more than likely sell the reactor. If asked if it was worth buying i would not recommend it the price is way to much for what it is. If you read the boards a lot of people end up selling them becouse they just dont perform as advertised

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kinda look at a chatto reactor as just a tool ,, use it along with a Ml of No Pox ,, along with water changes ,, don't over feed your fish ,, keep your filter socks clean ,, clean your sand bed every so often ,, keep good flow in your tank,, put it all together ,, nitrates stay under control ,, there isn't going to be a ,, use this and never worry about nitrates again,,

Back