Pest on Goni? ID please

adamlodge14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
133
Reaction score
40
Location
scotland
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya guys,
I picked up a green lash goniopora yesterday, but today I have noticed these black hair like things at the bottom near the frag plug, is this a pest?
I dipped and acclimated the coral properly.
(The Goni is still closed because it’s first thing in the morning)

E5293821-FCD6-43BE-9C5F-8358117C8B61.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new