Phosphate/Nitrate Testing

goosemans

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2023
Messages
455
Reaction score
462
Location
Montgomery, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the results from today, same as it was the last time I tested 1.5 years ago. Is there really a benefit to testing these parameters weekly or monthly if I keep getting the same results every time?
IMG_4929.jpeg
IMG_4924.jpeg
 
These are the results from today, same as it was the last time I tested 1.5 years ago. Is there really a benefit to testing these parameters weekly or monthly if I keep getting the same results every time?
IMG_4929.jpeg
IMG_4924.jpeg
Only if you want to catch a change before it gets too far out of whack in my opinion.
Personally I test once per week on average
 
Impressive.
Testing never stops.
When you stop, that’s right when it happens.
 
Awesome, beautiful Clams and Corals!!!! Your specific tank is dialed in where it needs to be for those results.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new