Picked up new hammers for a steal.

Alex808

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
187
Reaction score
287
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just picked some new Euphyllia and gotta say I feel like I did pretty good. Sort of popped into a store on a whim since I had some spending money and saw pieces I couldn’t pass up.
1 rainbow hammer wall variety.
1 green and purple tip grafted skeleton.
1 green on green frogspawn.
1 purple/plum maybe wall.
1 green



D7C9056D-BD20-4385-AAFF-F25121A0FD7A.jpeg 8FFDF01F-B024-4035-AB55-C8F296A9498C.jpeg
View attachment IMG_1403.mp4
 
thats awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new