This thread will be used for monthly submissions of frag pictures.
Discussions are welcomed but please TAG ME @lynn.reef.nerd, @Reefing102, and @BranchingHammer when you post pictures so we can easily track status.
A reminder of the rules:
1) Competition will last for 1 year (365 days from when you receive your piece)
2) The 1st month submission must be within 3 days of receiving your frag.
3) The last submission must be 365 days from receiving your frag or sooner. NOT later
4) A ruler must be against your frag for every months’ submission picture.
5) A picture must be submitted by the end of the month, every month.
** You can submit anytime during the month but it must be submitted by the last day of the month.
** You are allowed to miss 1 month of entries. If you miss more than 1 month you will be disqualified.
** I will try my best to track and send you a reminder but there are no guarantee.
** A post will be made by the 7th day of the next month on who will continue.
6) You can remove the coral from the plug and mount it anywhere that you choose. If placed on a disk it can be moved around the tank.
7) Adam from @Battlecorals will pick 3 winners to go to a voting process open to the public.
8) The prize will be based on the number of entries. The prize will be split and will be a gift certificate to BATTLECORALS depending on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place.
Feel free to PM me or @Battlecorals with any questions regarding the contest.
@lynn.reef.nerd @Reefing102 @BranchingHammer
Official picture for October 2022.
Of course I hope yours is NOT DEAD and in your tank ....