!!!!!!!!Pinch Me!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK big spenders. Time to dust the cobwebs out of your billfolds. This pack is one in a million and reserved for serious collectors only. All 100 percent aquacultured.

Big and juicy frags of................

1. ORA german Blue polyp
2. The real orenji monti. Not an orange knock off this is the real deal! nearly impossible to obtain
3. Ponape Torch
4. Hopscotch echinatta
5. Ponapa rainbow
6. ORA Rose Milli
7. Large Red Dragon. Someone else would probably ask 300 for this one alone.
8. Tubs Pink Jade
9. Bennet yellow tort.
10. Pearly Cadaver
11. Pink Lemonade
12. Red robin Stag
13. Splendid gremlin turoki
14. The reef ready grape juice.

Gonna drop the price for you. Yes you, the one teetering. You really want this pack you just can't quite drop 850 on these frags.

How does 765 grab you? shipped! I'll throw in and insane aussie echinatta too!

IMG_2522.jpg

I know even this could be faked easily but I just want to show that I have done nothing to the pic but adjust the blue levels a bit. Pic was taken under radium 250 watt on pfo hqi ballast.

Here is a screenshot of the pic in aperture. I promise you I did not edit it then go back and open it up with the controls set back to default. A little gimmicy? Yes but this is as close a representation as I could get and they, as always look much better in person!

Screenshot2011-11-12at103536AM.jpg

Last edited:

javisaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dunno, those blue levels seem off...lol. Geez, is this what the hobby has come too! You shouldn't have to post a screenshot of aperture to prove the picture was unmolested.

A definite collectors pack for sure!

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that's a killer pack. Maybe you should take a video of you taking the pic and uploading it directly to the site. You can never be too sure these days :tongue:. I agree though, it's kinda sad that we've gotten to this point.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks guys. Really. Your attitudes are very refreshing.:wink: Like I said, it's a tad tongue in cheek but until I can really take a good quality pic of my coral I am going to have to resort to these just shy of typical means to represent what they look like. It's more my photography skills than anything.:angel:

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I can honestly say, if I had any money that wasn't already spoken for, I'd be all over it. Bad pics or not.

MattL22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet pack ! Do u have pics of the mother of hopscotch enchiata !! Would love to see pics of all them !! will defintly help ur sale too :)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll get one.

It's a looker for sure.

Thanks Matt

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic pack! You are being modest, someone else would ask for over $500 for that Red Dragon.

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pack bro! A little bit of everything; instant collection! Love the colors you get out of your ponape rainbow.

On an unrelated note, the bubblegum mille I got of you is the nicest Acropora I have ever owned or seen in person. The colors I am pulling out of right now are mind boggling. Thanks again!

kracer1025

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking pack. I can vouch for the corals color as the pack that I recieved had better color than the pics and have been some of the healthiest corals I have ever recieved

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great looking pack. I can vouch for the corals color as the pack that I recieved had better color than the pics and have been some of the healthiest corals I have ever recieved

Thanks a lot,

It's always hard to say. "they look better in person, Trust me"

Myzis,

Thank you too,

That is one ridicules milli. I confess I would love to see how it's looking for you. When it's happy man it is really something. How about the jose?

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Myzis,

Thank you too,

That is one ridicules milli. I confess I would love to see how it's looking for you. When it's happy man it is really something. How about the jose?

The Jose's came in amazing, my jaw literally dropped when i put it int he tank. Unfortunately, it didn't like the first placement I gave it and browned out considerably from the colors it came with. I moved it and it is defnitely coming back and regaining some sheen to it. The bubblegum on the other hand is looking insane, it's the first coral I look at when I check out the tank. Your eyes are just drawn to it. It is really similar to the vivdis tri color prostrata, but it pops harder IMO. I have them both right next to each other.

Check the top down vid I just posted in my build thread. It's the first coral shown. You can see the larger vivid tri color p. to the right of it as well. Both are awesome corals. Hopefully I will have some pics of it soon. My buddy snapped a ton last night and they were looking great on my PC before he left, he just needs to edit them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep that's looking real nice man. Real nice. Thanks It will take off off for you now too. Fantastic looking tank. I had been following your thread but somehow I missed those vids.

The jose is a super high light acro. It was the only coral in my DT that I noticed a slight shift in brilliance when I went from 400 to 250's . I'd get it as high up as possible. The one you got was getting nuked by iwasakis. I am confident it will come back for you.
Thanks again for sharing.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow very nice, just checked out the site and I see a lot of nice stuff. Ill have to place an order soon.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep,

Ian's right. Just above the german blue.

Mine gets blasted with light and is a much softer color, more fuscia really. It's 100 percent dragon though. It's actually bigger than it looks in the pic. The angle sort of dwarfs it.
A lot top dollar dragon frags are spindly little twigs, this ones got some body to it man.1smile1

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back