Pink Tipped Majano Anemones

reef_jon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
43
Reaction score
38
Location
Santa Cruz, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone! I started a pico tank that's going to be primarily zoas, photosynthetic sponges, and Majano anemones. The kind I'm looking for are bright green with pink tips. I've seen them called graceful or tulip anemones as well. I was able to get my hands on a cool green(included a picture) variety but have had no luck in acquiring a pink tip one. Any help would be appreciated. I'm located in the SF Bay Area in California.

FIRST PICTURE IS FOR REFERENCE AND DOES NOT BELONG TO ME

4f5aba9c1d6c362c2ef89ef6869e4e0b.jpg PXL_20220329_032807401.jpg
 
Hey everyone! I started a pico tank that's going to be primarily zoas, photosynthetic sponges, and Majano anemones. The kind I'm looking for are bright green with pink tips. I've seen them called graceful or tulip anemones as well. I was able to get my hands on a cool green(included a picture) variety but have had no luck in acquiring a pink tip one. Any help would be appreciated. I'm located in the SF Bay Area in California.

FIRST PICTURE IS FOR REFERENCE AND DOES NOT BELONG TO ME

4f5aba9c1d6c362c2ef89ef6869e4e0b.jpg PXL_20220329_032807401.jpg
I’ll send you as many as you want. Just send me a shipping label.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new