• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pintail Crescent Tail Hybrid Wrasse

pecman347

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a rare Cirrhilabrus hybrid, a pintail/crescent tail wrasse. It was initially a female, but when my male flasher wrasse decided to carpet surf, the hybrid started to change to male. Currently it's still a juvenile male, but I expect him to develop fully with some time or some female wrasses in the tank. He currently is with a small Potter's Angel, and they pair around together all day (hopefully they both will go to the same home and continue their bromance). The wrasse eats PE Mysis pellets and frozen with no issues. The first few pictures are cell phone pictures of the wrasse, and the other professional shots are reference pictures from www.reefbuilders.com. $50 shipping, overnight only. Free local pickup in Austin, TX. Serious inquiries only please!

Hybrid 1.jpg
Hybrid 2.jpg

lunatus-x-pintail.jpg

cirri.jpg

OP
OP
P

pecman347

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I've edited the post to include the price, $350.

edit: lol foot in my mouth... couldn't find a way to edit the initial post but the price is located way up top to the right as an icon, and when viewed as a thread on the forum for livestock on the right. It's $350. The Potter's is also for sale!

Back