Please delete thread so i can create new tank thread

Hey there wonroc, nice job on the tank. I really like your livestock choices, especially the watchman and the rics. Cool aquascape too. I’ve just started up a 32.5 Flex as well and I appreciate being able to pick up tips from you and other Flex owners on R2R. Thanks for sharing!
 
One additional thing im doing now is dosing with vibrant. I had a fish die and disappear into the abyss. Creating a algae bloom. I also had bubble algae start months after not adding anything to the tank. Once it clears up i will detail my experience and results with vibrant. My female clown is huge. Im looking for eggs also. I stopped my skimmer and Uv for a month so far. Will update.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new