Please help i.d pest or peacefull

RefferFever

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
29
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just did water change an 30 mins later I see this guy can anyone help me identify this thing if it's good to keep or not
received_352428638964792.jpeg
 
Nudi branch...bad...check zoas and palys for others and egg swirls.
 
Remove any visible adults and brush off eggs. You Can dip the corals but that wont kill the eggs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new