Please help id these zoas and LPS.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aclman88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aclman88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
448
Reaction score
181
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I adopted a tank from a reefer who was moving out of the country and it came with some zoas. I also bought unnamed zoas and a couple LPS from my LFS. I asked the names for the LPS but when I searched those up I couldn't really find it. Lo and behold I am coming to experts here. Any help would be great. Thanks!

PS. don't mind the two goby's who decided to photo bomb three of the photos.

IMG_8046.thumb.JPG.325ba524b71de162f38912fa47cd4c66.JPG

IMG_8047.thumb.JPG.3379f346d1c8b693ab06914df892a624.JPG

IMG_8051.thumb.JPG.53189644c92fe4c958a373ebcd2449e8.JPG

IMG_8052.thumb.JPG.68a3a9329a0992739289bd12a49babf6.JPG

IMG_8050.thumb.JPG.14099a45eb590ad950401adab2f78933.JPG

IMG_8049.thumb.JPG.dd5aea392b31f2d52fab87b1ca4c5706.JPG

IMG_8048.thumb.JPG.c567fa62cae0230e0263366bebae0eaa.JPG
 
2nd to last zoa looks like a Rasta polyp, but not sure of the others around it. That’s all I got sorry..
 
3 possible eagle eyes
4 is one polyp rosta the others I'm not sure
 
6 discoma mushroom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new