View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Multiple Fish with white path
Copperband
Dorey
Emperor angle
Recently added 2 of the three fish dorey is old copperband and emperor angle or old and the copperband had a small white blemish on take when I got it

IMG_1159.png IMG_1157.jpeg IMG_1147.png

ISpeakForTheSeas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef and sorry for your trouble!

I'd suggest reading through the link below (particularly the "Aquarium Parameters," "Water quality," and "In-depth Information" sections) to figure out what info you can share here with the #fishmedic to get the best diagnosis and treatment advice possible:
Also, for future reference with these sorts of issues, posting in the forum linked below can get you help faster:

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The patches to me look a bit like HLLE starting on the angel. If there are no other symptoms - that would be a consideration(In the angel only). It's unclear where in between the fish were added. Are the lesions on both sides

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PS the tang lesion is extremely odd - almost like an artifact. The copper band looks like a fish just obtained with fin damage. It seems (to me) unlikely that the 3 fish issues are related

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, the angelfish has HLLE. The copperband seems to have some injury to its tail. I don't know what the triangular mark is on the hepatus tang.

Jay

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back