Please help me and pray for my dog

I wanted to update you all on Max. As he aged, he became weaker and depended more and more on his single hind leg. Unfortunately, he just couldn't hold himself up anymore and we knew it was his time. He passed away almost 3 months ago now and I miss him more than anything. Thank you all for your kindness and support
 
Prayers coming your way. I know how it feels to lose a best friend. My condolences on the one you've already lost.

Edit, I just read your most recent post. I am truly sorry for your loss.
 
Last edited:
Sorry to hear about Max. I definitely shouldn't have read this at work, because I did tear up a bit. Losing a dog is so hard. No words.
 
I know how your feeling that's so sad I'm sorry for you loos:( KJ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new