Please help to connect Mitras to PWC card

  • Thread starter Thread starter Macca_75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Macca_75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
375
Reaction score
166
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My current setup has 3 x Mitras 6100 HV units (1 was running as a master, the other 2 as a slave).

Today I added a PWC card to my Profilux 3ex and confirmed config as below.

1569123480455.png


I reconfigured all the Mitras to addresses 2/3/4 on channel 11 and set them as slave

Below is 1 on the lights - they all have a unique address.
1569123644292.png


The Multi channel tab on GCC looks like this

1569123683887.png


buit all the lights are reporting 0% for every colour.

Any idea's on what else I need to do please?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new