Please identify this stringy stuff on my rock?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stinger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stinger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
2
Location
East Central Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this 001.jpg
 
I would say feather dusters as my first guess with sponge for the second... It's either one of those thou... Do you ever see feathers "heads" on the end of tubes?? I'm looking from my phone so it's hard to really see it up close..
 
Sponge. Good thing to have
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new