• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT MARKETPLACE INFORMATION FIRST

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

reefingreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all, I saw on the attached picture that a free member can also post onto the market place. I’m confused, I haven’t send much info on the free membership. Do I need to purchase the membership or can I meet the requirements as a free member?

Attachments

• IMG_7891.png
    IMG_7891.png
    299.1 KB · Views: 25

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi all, I saw on the attached picture that a free member can also post onto the market place. I’m confused, I haven’t send much info on the free membership. Do I need to purchase the membership or can I meet the requirements as a free member?
You must be a member for at least 30 days and have at least 25 forum posts. Looks like you need to make a few more posts.

sailor4life

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think mine is messed up. I go to my post it shows post #3,4 then 23,24 but I’ve posted another thing and it won’t show up but I have the time part done

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think mine is messed up. I go to my post it shows post #3,4 then 23,24 but I’ve posted another thing and it won’t show up but I have the time part done
You count the number called messages under your name on the left side of the screen on a computer. On your phone you don't see the post count numbers and all the other stuff when you hold your phone upright. You can see it all if you turn your phone on it's side, so it goes to landscape mode. Right now it shows 13.

sailor4life

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You count the number called messages under your name on the left side of the screen on a computer. On your phone you don't see the post count numbers and all the other stuff when you hold your phone upright. You can see it all if you turn your phone on it's side, so it goes to landscape mode. Right now it shows 13.
Thank you I appreciate you explaining it!

sailor4life

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there. I’m not sure if I have enough post to post dry goods for sale. If I did would it pop up under new post or would I have to go to marketplace to post the items?

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi there. I’m not sure if I have enough post to post dry goods for sale. If I did would it pop up under new post or would I have to go to marketplace to post the items?
Click on the Forums tab at the top, then scroll down to the dry goods forum.
Post your items there.

Barrett T

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and thank you for the message!

In order to offer a small measure of security and protection for our membership we require all members who wish to sell or trade in the marketplace to be a member for at least 30 days and have at least 25 forum posts.

I hope you understand and thank you for being a member of R2R!
I have an account over 30 days old, and I have over 25 messages (I assume that is the same thing as posts?), but I dont see how I can post on the sales forum. Is there anything else I need to do?

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have an account over 30 days old, and I have over 25 messages (I assume that is the same thing as posts?), but I dont see how I can post on the sales forum. Is there anything else I need to do?
Since you just posted a dozen or so posts in the last hour, it can take a while for the system to update itself.
It's not always automatic.
Sometimes tagging a mod helps.
@Peace River
@revhtree

Barrett T

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you just posted a dozen or so posts in the last hour, it can take a while for the system to update itself.
It's not always automatic.
Sometimes tagging a mod helps.
@Peace River
@revhtree
Ah, thanks. I thought that might affect it. I've been a member since I started my tank, but I'm now moving off to college so sadly I've got to get rid of everything. I just didn't realize there was a requirement for the number of posts until now.

Flyangler33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New here, though I think I have enough posts, trying to sell some AI Prime lights, is there someone able to tell me what requirement I do not meet?

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
New here, though I think I have enough posts, trying to sell some AI Prime lights, is there someone able to tell me what requirement I do not meet?
I believe you need to be a member for at least 30 days.

Plus once the requirements are met it may take a few hours or days for the stars to align and let you into the for sale sections.

Flyangler33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe you need to be a member for at least 30 days.

Plus once the requirements are met it may take a few hours or days for the stars to align and let you into the for sale sections.
Looks like I am at 29 days >< awesome thanks for the info!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 52 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back