• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT MARKETPLACE INFORMATION FIRST

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
The premise being participating in the comminty.
But it is what is it is.
I don't think the intention was for you to spam "same" in 25 threads... but alas I guess you are just here for selling stuff.

Sorry you were not able to participate in the hobby. Better luck next time and maybe we will see you again someday.
 
The premise being participating in the comminty.

I don't think the intention was for you to spam "same" in 25 threads... but alas I guess you are just here for selling stuff.

Sorry you were not able to participate in the hobby. Better luck next time and maybe we will see you again someday.
Agreed. Spamming posts isn't actually allowed to count toward the minimum post count. The rule specifically says 25 "meaningful posts"
 
I have hit 25 replies in the forums and I still am unable to post to sell if any one could give my assistance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new