Please support your Veterans

  • Thread starter Thread starter vic5hands
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The green light is a really good idea.I just heard about this,thanks for sharing.
 
Purchased the last green bulb at WalMart this morning. Also took my 89 year old father to lunch today.....a WWII Marine. Please remember the Vets!
 
I have been meaning to mention that now is the time to pick up green light strands on clearance at various stores. *Support our Vets and Thank you for your Service!*
 
My neighbor has one and here I thought he had changed it for Christmas.
(I honestly did not know about the green light)

I have a Blue Star banner in my front window for my Daughter
(She followed in my footsteps and is serving in the Navy)

blue+star+banner.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new