Please tell me we have something viable here ;Facepalm

20210302_203033.jpg
bleach run as we speak, 1/3 cup per gallon of water (standard sanitization procedure). Will run a tap water/dechlorinator run after this and then get to business
 
sounds like good plan, however just 1-2 cups of bleach would've been sufficient. when I sanitize used gear, after 24-48 hr bleach bath, I drain then fill with clean tap water and run equipments for another 24-48 hrs. Then drain and wipe down and let it sit for 24-48 hrs letting everything air dry. Bleach will vapor out and be harmless like @Jekyl said.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new