Political post

Wrasse are better then cichlids
what-bugs.gif


looney-tunes-daffy-duck.gif
 
Wrasse are better then cichlids
As someone who had Oscar’s as a kid and angels (devil fish!) I 100% agree and I’ve never had a wrasse
 
What was it about? I may have read it.
It only lasted a hour. Some body tried to bait us into a political argument. No one took and it was deleted
 
It only lasted a hour. Some body tried to bait us into a political argument. No one took and it was deleted
Not going to lie, I was going to add to it. Had a nice one liner about a sleeper goby. Was gone before I finished writing
 
It only lasted a hour. Some body tried to bait us into a political argument. No one took and it was deleted
I saw the thread but missed it! If we could only mix Politics, Religion and Tangs, I'd think we'd have a winner!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new