Pom pom crab and bta

LxHowler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
332
Reaction score
269
Location
Midlands, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are pom pom crabs safe with bta as I know that the pom pom crab carries anemones in its claws? Will this be an issue. I can't seem to find a thread about this. Everything I've seen says they are reef safe
 
Pom pom crabs are great but be prepared to only see it very sparingly. Given how small they are, they have a knack for hiding in the rock work and going "missing" for days to weeks at a time. I love mine though and consider it a treat when he is out and about and I can see him.
 
Pom pom crabs are great but be prepared to only see it very sparingly. Given how small they are, they have a knack for hiding in the rock work and going "missing" for days to weeks at a time. I love mine though and consider it a treat when he is out and about and I can see him.
I had heard this before. I have a few things in my tank that do this. I find it great fun to spot them when they decide to show themself
 
Agree with everyone else. I’ve had a BTA and Pom Pom together for years. No issues at all. The Pom Poms are pretty secretive. Don’t expect to see it a lot... but it makes it more fun when you do! It’s like a game of where’s Pom Pom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new