Pom Pom crab anemone wandering around.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bugenar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bugenar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Messages
195
Reaction score
69
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My once very active pom pom crab became secluded and I never saw it again. Around the spot where I last saw it, I’ve found the same type of anemone they use! Maybe it was split and discarded and wandered around as it’s pretty small.

It decided to sit on my toadstool stem, awesome!

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new