Poor Man's Nutrients Control - Donovan's Nitrate Destroyer

Ponraj A

RIP Mr.Donovan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was just online Sunday
yes he was just online and sending me PM on Sunday. Its hard to read the below message and I have bought and yellow tang on Sunday and trying to inform him about that. So I will name it as "Donovan" in his sweet remembrance. I cant stop me from getting tears...
Clipboard01.jpg

bobman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers for his family. Always said to see a member of our community pass. But if you are going to go at least he did it the way he would have wanted to.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am just now finding this out and I am completely taken aback. This is terrible terrible news. I am so saddened today to find this out. While I didn't know Donovan personally I know that he loved reef aquariums and he loved helping people. He was a very valuable member of this community. I really have no words.....

Here is one of his threads where he was collecting that we featured on our FB page and email blasts. I hate hearing this tragic news.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/coral-shopping-spree-low-tide-activities.342129/

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such a tragic, sudden loss. Prayers for his family. Sail on, Donovan...

Mandelstam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok people, DND users, and others like myself who are planning to build and use Donovan's Nitrate Destroyer, let's try to keep this thread going and share our builds, experiences, results, and in the spirit of Donovan help each other out. I think he would be happy to see his invention live on and evolve in the community.

Ponraj A

RIP Mr.Donovan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok people, DND users, and others like myself who are planning to build and use Donovan's Nitrate Destroyer, let's try to keep this thread going and share our builds, experiences, results, and in the spirit of Donovan help each other out. I think he would be happy to see his invention live on and evolve in the community.
Will try to keep this thread and him alive !!!!.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back