Poor Man's Nutrients Control - Donovan's Nitrate Destroyer

He was just online Sunday
yes he was just online and sending me PM on Sunday. Its hard to read the below message and I have bought and yellow tang on Sunday and trying to inform him about that. So I will name it as "Donovan" in his sweet remembrance. I cant stop me from getting tears...
Clipboard01.jpg
 
Prayers for his family. Always said to see a member of our community pass. But if you are going to go at least he did it the way he would have wanted to.
 
I was informed by another member. Very very sad to hear. My prayers go out to him and his family.
 
I am just now finding this out and I am completely taken aback. This is terrible terrible news. I am so saddened today to find this out. While I didn't know Donovan personally I know that he loved reef aquariums and he loved helping people. He was a very valuable member of this community. I really have no words.....

Here is one of his threads where he was collecting that we featured on our FB page and email blasts. I hate hearing this tragic news.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/coral-shopping-spree-low-tide-activities.342129/
 
Sad day for us. I loved reading through this thread. One of my favorite DIY thread.
Rest in peace Donovan.
Our prayers to his family.
 
Such a tragic, sudden loss. Prayers for his family. Sail on, Donovan...
 
Ok people, DND users, and others like myself who are planning to build and use Donovan's Nitrate Destroyer, let's try to keep this thread going and share our builds, experiences, results, and in the spirit of Donovan help each other out. I think he would be happy to see his invention live on and evolve in the community.
 
Ok people, DND users, and others like myself who are planning to build and use Donovan's Nitrate Destroyer, let's try to keep this thread going and share our builds, experiences, results, and in the spirit of Donovan help each other out. I think he would be happy to see his invention live on and evolve in the community.
Will try to keep this thread and him alive !!!!.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new