PopBloom RS90

ahmedwaseem2000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I picked a used nano red sea tank with PopBloom light. I am unable to set the light percentage on second to fourth channel. I can only set it for the first channel in all options. Whenever, I choose shift it jumps back to previous level and something happens when I try with set button. Can anyone help me how to set the percentage as I want to have low lighting. I tried running lighting for whole day, I had to deal with algae issues.

Thanks for your help!

mrhammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just setting up mine but the set up was easy and I can add points and set all 4 channels as needed, you do have to hit the upper right check and save a custom setting.

Josh Will

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I picked a used nano red sea tank with PopBloom light. I am unable to set the light percentage on second to fourth channel. I can only set it for the first channel in all options. Whenever, I choose shift it jumps back to previous level and something happens when I try with set button. Can anyone help me how to set the percentage as I want to have low lighting. I tried running lighting for whole day, I had to deal with algae issues.

Thanks for your help!
RS90 use a controller, do you have a video about choose shift it jumps back to previous level ?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back