Possible forest fire rhodactis?

Do you think the shrooms are bouncing?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 100.0%

  • Total voters
    1

TrillBill

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
72
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have been silently reading through the threads for the past year and about 7 months ago I decided to jump into the hobby with a nano tank. I have a couple lps but I’m mostly into acro (I know it’s not usually for newbies but I have been having success) and i noticed what looks like 2 of my shrooms are bouncing. I was wondering if you guys could give me opinions. Thanks!

450609D1-EAB3-4C11-8647-F0E2652CE633.jpeg B48745C5-F9DB-45C9-936A-89DF595DD2F4.jpeg 85ABA56A-1C00-444B-88A2-5680D79D19F1.jpeg
 
Could be. Are those bubbles on top?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new