Possible Nudibranch Hitchhiker, is it a nuisance?

dbati

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Messages
102
Reaction score
103
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’ve had this nudibranch in since I set up my aquarium about 5-6 weeks ago. I don’t have many corals in the tank yet but he still is lurking in the shadows, I’ve noticed he’s nocturnal.

I just wanted to see if anyone knows what kind of Nudi it is and if it may become an issue for certain fish or corals moving forward.

Thanks everyone!

C448233A-005E-477A-BEB1-853A88AF6104.jpeg
 
Just got a “better” shot of it. Kinda hard with the bowed glass.
 

Attachments

  • 58D0AD6D-A53C-458A-9C5F-996D4C51AE14.jpeg
    58D0AD6D-A53C-458A-9C5F-996D4C51AE14.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 124

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new