Predator zoa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carson789
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They’re awesome zoas name or not I’m interested in them because it’s a unique color I don’t have I could care less about names now I’ve gotten to that point hahahg
Well hopefully in the next couple months I can grow it out and get some frags from my polyp. Maybe by then more than one will have sold here and I can get an average price lol. Still have no clue if it's gonna be a good grower or really slow and I don't think anyone has any info on growing it yet lol.
 
It’s the newest and hottest Zoa in the game currently. I got my hands on them early on and I’ll be fragging then this week if anyone is interested. Fast growers as well.
Did yours morph at all or did they keep their color
 
+1 these are top notch in person. One of the best new zoas in the last year or so
Yeah I love the yellow around the skirt. I was at my lfs and they had these and gmk zoas and I picked these. They had them listed as thermosphere and I thought they were just wild thermospheres untill I posted them here. I had never heard of predator zoas
 
I'm keeping my eyes on the Predators. It'd be a nice addition to my GMK rock, but I'm waiting to see what the price does. I passed a chance to get in on one of the first rounds of them because $275/polyp was more than I wanted to spend at the time. Now that they've been out for a bit and more people are fragging/selling them, I'm paying attention again. ;)
 
I'm keeping my eyes on the Predators. It'd be a nice addition to my GMK rock, but I'm waiting to see what the price does. I passed a chance to get in on one of the first rounds of them because $275/polyp was more than I wanted to spend at the time. Now that they've been out for a bit and more people are fragging/selling them, I'm paying attention again. ;)
Right now what I've seen is the price is about 300pp so it seems they are getting more popular so we will see what happens with the price.
 
They are going in the $300 - $350 a polyp range. I imported a colony from Indonesia. They will continue to be expensive in my opinion. They were 10x the price of anything else on the list so these certainly aren't your normal $50 - $100 indo zoa rocks
 
They are going in the $300 - $350 a polyp range. I imported a colony from Indonesia. They will continue to be expensive in my opinion. They were 10x the price of anything else on the list so these certainly aren't your normal $50 - $100 indo zoa rocks
Thanks for the info. Did you pick any up for yourself?
 
Here’s mine $300 per polyp
2E15785C-6EF8-4DDE-AE39-3920BB0DD9E4.jpeg
 
Last edited:
They are very nice indeed. We have a few polyps going in the live sale Saturday.
20210426_234147.jpg
0
 
Last edited:
The predator has several names right now. The other name being "Endgame". A local CA fish store near me, Reefloungeusa is selling them for $250 a polyp.

RL Endgame Zoa (reefloungeusa.com)

As far as I know, they have kept their color. They lost a little bit when they were fragged but that's about it, regaining color. :)
 
The predator has several names right now. The other name being "Endgame". A local CA fish store near me, Reefloungeusa is selling them for $250 a polyp.

RL Endgame Zoa (reefloungeusa.com)

As far as I know, they have kept their color. They lost a little bit when they were fragged but that's about it, regaining color. :)

They are also yuge polyps... super nice
 
They are also yuge polyps... super nice
Yeah mine is getting bigger and bigger. It also looks like it might be about to grow a baby or 2. Hopefully in a few months or so ill have some frags for sale
 
Cali Kid has one for sale for $159 https://www.calikidcorals.com/collections/live-sale/products/lsa25-00200a. Different name but same zoa. Like @Renescence said this zoa has lots of names since just about every wholesale buyer has them and wants to give them their own name.
@Carson789

Well guess who Cali Kid got it from....LOL. Jason at Reeflounge told me Ben came in and bought a whole rock from them. Guess Ben turned around, sold it for cheaper, and then called it something else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new