Premium Aquatics 1000 Subscriber Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter Premiumaq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Done great giveaway good luck everyone
 
Right on, guys! I hope I win!
 
Great company with great ownership. They’re local to me. Great facility as well!
 
Here's our 1000 subscriber giveaway! First of all, Thank you for being a subscriber, now it's time to give back. We'll be giving away 1000 dollars total via TEN x $100.00 gift certificates to premiumaquatics.com 10 Lucky Winners will be drawn next weekend.



Rules:
1. Like this video
2. Subscribe to Premium Aquatics
3 Leave a comment on this video
4 like and follow Premium Aquatics on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PremiumAquatics/

Winners will be announced next week on Premium Aquatics Facebook page.
Good Luck!

Visit Premium Aquatics: https://premiumaquatics.com
----- Follow Premium Aquatics -----
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PremiumAquatics
Twitter - https://twitter.com/premiumaquatics
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/premiumaquatics/

I have COPD And this hobby has made it so I've been able to relax and enjoy what life I got left a little bit thank you so much
 
IMG_3472.PNG
How do I confirm email address?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new