Premium Members WHAT DO YOU WANT!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He he! Now that I have your attention....

What kind of prizes for giveaways do you want to see. I am thinking about what to giveaway and I need some ideas.

coral, equipment, etc...

Thanks.

SilverSurfer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who do i gotta sleep with around here to become a premium member? :D ROFL

But seriously...

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No just pay $25! LOL!

Paintguru

In need of tank
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Premium only frag trades might be fun. Perhaps if you can swing special discounts at sponsors for us, that would be neat. As for "give aways", I think what you did last time was great.

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah for sure this site is GREAT. I would just do like some specials with a sponsor or maybe like 2 or 3 great pieces of equipment. How about one of those ATI bubble masters? hehe just playing

FlyingArmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev...

I think what you coordinated last time was awesome (minus that I didn't win anything)! But it turned out great and sure increased the membership and brought Club-Zoa closer to making the $ for the display.

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think your doing great Dave and have a great group of people here at CZ. Being a new member of CZ I have noticed how everyone is friendly and helpful. And there seem to be a bunch of people with a lot of experience in all areas of reef keeping. The give-away was great and worked well. Not to mention for the first giveaway it had some GREAT prizes!! It's great to be a Cz member...when do I get my secret decoder ring???

secondthief

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should give away a brand new 125 gallon AGA tank with cedar stand and canopy with 2 400W 20,000K SE mh with two VHO actinic one white one blue lights and skimmer with a calcium reactor and one polyp of each of your zoanthid and aussie acan collection....to me :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Jeremy and you are doing a great job on the tech side of keeping CZ running! :D

gm333

Reef drooler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about some chemical and salt giveaways. I am sure most of us are in need of salt or buffers.
Also I usually could always use another powerhead or 2.

OLDSUN

Polyp Hospice Worker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaways

How about something easy, and not so difficult since it will be monthly. Every month give away a DECENT frag of one of the top ten zoa's voted on by our members. Then every year have us vote again and start all over, Then twice a year do a raffle of some sort to help support us as we grow and Be able to have the sponsors to put up some nice items for raffle. Tickets could be 1.00 apiece or 100.00 apiece anything, depending on the value of our support and the items raffled. ( a 57 chevy would be cool) Just a suggestions. Unless of course our Club-Zoa owners has money coming out his ears, then give away skimmers, calcium reactors, Tanks, anything expensive!!!! :) :) ;)

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how about you ask the sponsors to send you all their misc equipment/chemicals and stuff they dont want anymore, then you can put together your own "box O'crap" that we can raffle off to a premium member.

depending on how much "crap" the sponsors gave you (pun intended... ;) ), you may even be able to raffle off several boxes of crap.....lol

Coralnutz knows what i'm talking about! ;)

follow3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rev,

I gotta agree with.... everyone LOL.

That last give away was awesome.

It would be cool to have a monthly frag give away.

And.. I know I would allways be down for a raffle for a couple of bucks per ticket. Or even 20 or 50 bucks for a big ticket item/items.

Whatever Y'all think is cool, I am in!!!!!

Thanks Guys:p :D :p
Steve

CHAR3

ZOAKEEPERS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
frags are sweet or a new mh bulb.i could also use a Hydor Koralia or a vortech (prob for like a yearly thing not a monthly). id be happy to win a shirt or lifetime membership. what ever you guys do your still the best site out there

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not a member yet...I think I probably will at some point. But it won't be the chance at free stuff to bring me in.

I might have missed it, but what I would like to see is discounts at sponsor shops. My local club (atlanta reef club) membership gives me between 10 and 30% at various LFS.

Anyway, I'll probably join next payday.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back