Prime 16hd and Nero 3

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sxyooj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
166
Reaction score
32
Location
Minneapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a prime 16hd with 12” flex arm and 2x Nero 3s for sale

both are like NEW , prime was bought new in November and Nero’s were bought new in December.

Manufacture date on Nero’s are Nov 2022

prime 16hd with arm - 200 shipped
Nero 3 - 150 shipped each

With PayPal and shipping fees I am pretty firm but worst I can say is no ;)

91F18AD0-6BD5-42F7-8E21-46153E721FA8.jpeg 0DC9C91D-0D86-4E3E-81BE-86816934AD19.jpeg DAFA2128-EBFB-4926-8A78-6C986CFE4688.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new