protien skimmer water overflow

aumwantanai

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2024
Messages
60
Reaction score
19
Location
Thailand
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello brothers and sisters.
I have a problem with replacing the water filter bag. This causes water to overflow at the protien skimmer.
I'd like to know why ?
How do I fix it?
Thank you to everyone who helped.
 
You might get other suggestion but when I get skimmer overflows I just stick the cup hose in a bucket and let it run itself out… I take it as a opportunity to do a water change

(in my case it’s usually 2pt frag epoxy)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new