PTZ Cameras, Microphone & Controller

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,754
Reaction score
2,775
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'd like to get 2-3 PTZ cameras and a good quality microphone for streaming stuff, meetings, whatever. I'd like something that I could switch from camera to camera or maybe some file of a video I have on my laptop. I've tried watching videos on YouTube about this, but it's really just a giant infomercial. And, I am really really niave to this subject. I'd like to also be able to stream live video of my display to my youtube channel from my fishroom. I also have a growout system on the other side of the house that I would like to be able to have one of those PTZ camera's in.

Can I keep this to under $2K? What would you recomend? Any help would really really be appriciated.
 
I'd like to get 2-3 PTZ cameras and a good quality microphone for streaming stuff, meetings, whatever. I'd like something that I could switch from camera to camera or maybe some file of a video I have on my laptop. I've tried watching videos on YouTube about this, but it's really just a giant infomercial. And, I am really really niave to this subject. I'd like to also be able to stream live video of my display to my youtube channel from my fishroom. I also have a growout system on the other side of the house that I would like to be able to have one of those PTZ camera's in.

Can I keep this to under $2K? What would you recomend? Any help would really really be appriciated.
you could try Eufy cameras. buy them on Aliexpress and you will save a fortune as it is the actual manufacturers shop on there. They have a lot of ptz and fixed cameras. Generally in 4k and you can switch camera feeds through there app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new