OP
J

Justin02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting the same tank! Welcome!
I am super impressed with these things right out of the box, and the upgrade potential is huge. I emailed corallife and told them to make one about 6" taller.

I told myself I wouldn't get back into the hobby untill I could do a dedicated fish room. Now I don't even have a sump :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Last edited:

saltyponies

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am super impressed with these things right out of the box, and the upgrade potential is huge. I emailed corallife and told them to make one about 6" taller.

I told myself I wouldn't get back into the hobby untill I could do a dedicated fish room. Now I don't even have a sump :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Haha let me know if corallife gets back to you! Yeah, I just bought a protein skimmer to go along with it but I'm all about that AIO life lol. I also got the stand to go along with it since I think it'll look pretty! (And didn't want to risk my old IKEA table falling apart under the weight of the tank)

OP
OP
J

Justin02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha let me know if corallife gets back to you! Yeah, I just bought a protein skimmer to go along with it but I'm all about that AIO life lol. I also got the stand to go along with it since I think it'll look pretty! (And didn't want to risk my old IKEA table falling apart under the weight of the tank)
Yeppers. I am using the stand and original hood with Steve's LEDs. It looks nice and tidy.

Buckster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and Welcome back to the hobby and to R2R! I have a 180, 30 and 32 biocube. This picture is outdated as the tank now has two yellow tangs, file fish, bi-color blenny and a Banggai cardinal.
3B26E61B-1C42-4506-8199-863C34A790AC.jpeg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 161 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back