Put a bottle in your tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
OMG :confused:
LOL I did add at least one new banner to you because it should've already been there. :D Congratulations, my friend. You have a shiny new green banner (thanks at least in part to this thread)!
 
That's nice and green is my favorite color. :D

IMG_5634.JPG
 
Oh My My My @Paul B ... Sexy bald head and now that sexy banner?!?!?
What is a girl to do but ;).... (that is all I am going to say about that)

Congrats ... have always loved reading your post and stalking :eek: you around R2R!!!
 
Wait, let me look for that picture of me with the 6 pack. It was taken last week. Yeah, last week, just a week ago, that's the ticket. :rolleyes:
 
Wait, let me look for that picture of me with the 6 pack. It was taken last week. Yeah, last week, just a week ago, that's the ticket. :rolleyes:
Yeehaw!!!
I will wait right here for you to come back!;)
 
I have always been a Ladies Man and I started young. This Is me with my first girlfriend. I always knew how to treat the "Ladies"

 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new