pygmy wrasse

nanonøkk

View Badges
Reaction score
ok so for the first time i saw in a while live aquaria was selling a Tanaka's pygmy wrasse so i finally bought it but i have a question will it turn all my tiny cerith snails into a tasty snack or would it pick on my small 1/4 baby black widow nem

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

View Badges
Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with mine. Ive had it for over two years now and has been perfect. He is in my 160 NPS/LPS tank with a lots of coral snails and crabs. I love him.
ok thanks for the help i just got worried if he’d try and eat something because i couldn’t find a clear awnser

zbryce

View Badges
Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with mine. Ive had it for over two years now and has been perfect. He is in my 160 NPS/LPS tank with a lots of coral snails and crabs. I love him.
Im also eyeing one of these guys! Does it behave like a sixline, when it comes to hunting pests in aquarium?

OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

View Badges
Reaction score
Im also eyeing one of these guys! Does it behave like a sixline, when it comes to hunting pests in aquarium?
kinda but not really mine likes to pick at rock work and is very shy and i have not really seen him bite at any pests because i don’t have any in my tank as of now

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Do you think buying and selling coral is similar to playing the stock market?

• YES

Votes: 80 21.4%
  • NO

Votes: 193 51.7%
  • Kinda

Votes: 95 25.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 1.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors