pygmy wrasse

nanonøkk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
988
Reaction score
544
Location
us
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so for the first time i saw in a while live aquaria was selling a Tanaka's pygmy wrasse so i finally bought it but i have a question will it turn all my tiny cerith snails into a tasty snack or would it pick on my small 1/4 baby black widow nem
 
I haven't had any issues with mine. Ive had it for over two years now and has been perfect. He is in my 160 NPS/LPS tank with a lots of coral snails and crabs. I love him.
 
I haven't had any issues with mine. Ive had it for over two years now and has been perfect. He is in my 160 NPS/LPS tank with a lots of coral snails and crabs. I love him.
ok thanks for the help i just got worried if he’d try and eat something because i couldn’t find a clear awnser
 
I haven't had any issues with mine. Ive had it for over two years now and has been perfect. He is in my 160 NPS/LPS tank with a lots of coral snails and crabs. I love him.
Im also eyeing one of these guys! Does it behave like a sixline, when it comes to hunting pests in aquarium?
 
Im also eyeing one of these guys! Does it behave like a sixline, when it comes to hunting pests in aquarium?
kinda but not really mine likes to pick at rock work and is very shy and i have not really seen him bite at any pests because i don’t have any in my tank as of now
 
They mainly go after pods (larger ones) and other crustaceans. I never saw mine go after snails of any type. Enjoy your new awesome fish, one of my favs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new