Queen Angelfish

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My queen angelfish prefers blue eyeshadow. Fish is only about 4 inches long but it’s already starting to get those streamers on her fins. She was only a little over 1 inch when I acquired her from a local diver here in Florida. I’m going to have to finish my 325 build soon.
IMG_0508.jpeg
IMG_0509.jpeg
IMG_0510.jpeg

OP
OP
bruno3047

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Ironwill723

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

JC1977

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1978.jpeg
Yes they’re definitely a showpiece fish for sure definitely one of my favorites. Mine was about the size of yours when it started getting streamers. Mines about 8” now in a 360 gallon. And yeah definitely get that 325 going they grow quick! Good luck with him

Ironwill723

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_1978.jpeg
Yes they’re definitely a showpiece fish for sure definitely one of my favorites. Mine was about the size of yours when it started getting streamers. Mines about 8” now in a 360 gallon. And yeah definitely get that 325 going they grow quick! Good luck with him
Beautiful fish! Have you tried yours with any soft corals like leathers or toadstools? I would love to try one but I don't want to go full on FOWLR tank.

OP
OP
bruno3047

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1978.jpeg
NICE! Gorgeous fish. Yeah, I’m so excited to finally finish the big tank. All I need is the glass and ten tubes or so of silicone. Everything else is ready to go. I’ll probably do it over the summer when it gets really hot outside. I’ll see if I can resurrect my build thread. For some reason, it was deleted. I guess they got tired of waiting.

PS. Apparently, I was mistaken. My build thread is still alive. Just click on My Tank Thread to see it.

Last edited:

JC1977

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NICE! Gorgeous fish. Yeah, I’m so excited to finally finish the big tank. All I need is the glass and ten tubes or so of silicone. Everything else is ready to go. I’ll probably do it over the summer when it gets really hot outside. I’ll see if I can resurrect my build thread. For some reason, it was deleted. I guess they got tired of waiting.

PS. Apparently, I was mistaken. My build thread is still alive. Just click on My Tank Thread to see it.
Awesome I’ll have to check it out !

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back