Question about changing lighting intensity during a feedmode on Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drewe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Drewe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
195
Reaction score
165
Location
Richmond, Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to make it so my lights are using a whiter spectrum on FeedC.

I've looked at the reference books but can't get it right.

I've got base_Var3 named KessilColor on Variable Output 3. Under advanced for that output what is the syntax to use to set this output to 75% when Feed mode C is activated?

thanks in advance
 
Which lights?
Sorry, they're Kessil A360s, connected via 0-10v port so I assumed it'd be pretty generic. The 0-10v works fine but I use the Apex as the controller for them so I have no way to quickly change the settings without messing with the lighting schedule. Hence feed mode idea.
 
Sorry, they're Kessil A360s, connected via 0-10v port so I assumed it'd be pretty generic. The 0-10v works fine but I use the Apex as the controller for them so I have no way to quickly change the settings without messing with the lighting schedule. Hence feed mode idea.
Are you using the Apex control cables for your Kessils?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new