question

  • Thread starter Thread starter sqcube4me
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sqcube4me

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
302
Reaction score
3
Location
ky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one know how to get rid of spaghetti worms??? Heard copper bands will eat them .
 
Copper Bands will eat all kinds of worms for ya.
 
Personally, I think that spaghetti worms are good CUC members. A Banded Coral Shrimp would make quick work of them, but they will eat a lot of other "good" stuff too.
 
Why do you want to get rid of them? I wish I had them again like I once did before I made the stupid mistake of adding a sand sifting star, single dumbest thing I have even done in this hobby!
 
Why do you want to get rid of them? I wish I had them again like I once did before I made the stupid mistake of adding a sand sifting star, single dumbest thing I have even done in this hobby!

I have to many .. I know they are good cuc but the bother alot of my zoas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new