question

  • Thread starter Thread starter caudill187
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
1,904
Reaction score
21
Location
New Orleans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the best/easiest way to post photos on this forum? I have them saved on my computer and shared on picassa web album. Thanks.
 
The best way is probably to set up a free photobucket account and then link there here using the IMG tags. What is the url to your picassa album? You may can just link from there.
 
Hey thanks!

Ok just right click the image and copy the address then use the IMG tags to post it here. Do you know how to do that? If not look at the little icons when your posting a reply and you see a little image box that has a tree in the picture. It's real small. Click that and then paste the image url in there and hit ok. :)
 
I like to use ImageShack for my pictures.
No reason for it, just what I started with and what I am use to.
 
It tells me the link is invalid when I do that..hmmmm...maybe I can't use the picassa site. I figured out how to go old skool with the attachments though. Thanks.

P7130039.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new