QUICK PHOTO

NeptuneSpear2011

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Messages
162
Reaction score
69
Location
Glen Allen
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tested out a friends new Samsung S21. Got to tell ya, it takes Awesome photos!! No filters, all natural simple photo.
Thought I’d share

85A4591E-0780-48BC-8C71-EA4981195E03.jpeg
 
So what settings are you using for taking those kind of pics from the S21 Ultra-5G?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new