R2R needs your help! Are you willing?

Let's try to clear out the rest of the unanswered threads today!
 
I can help if the answers don't have to be correct.
We'd prefer they were correct. That's why I leave some of them alone. If I do know the answer I try to find someone who might or I skip it. I'd rather leave it in "Unanswered" so it gets more exposure than bump the post and let it get buried.
 
Hey @Gumbies R Us your order is ready!
1000000757.png
 
Bumping this! We have a few unanswered threads, but it's been pretty low the past couple of days. Thank you to everyone who has been helping!
 
Bumping this! We have a few unanswered threads, but it's been pretty low the past couple of days. Thank you to everyone who has been helping!
Celebrate Lets Go GIF by First We Feast
 
@AlyciaMarie, new badge suggestion:

Unanswered Hero! It can have a superman cape rippling in the background.
 
Bump, around a little over a page of threads. Most are hardware questions once again as well as dosing questions. Friends need our help!
 
Still down to one page, but we have some friends that need our help over in the unanswered thread!
 
Thank you, everyone, for helping us keep it clean!
 
Bumping this up! We've got some friends that need our help!
 
Bumping this! We have a couple of unanswered threads that could use some help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new