R2R needs your help! Are you willing?

Little morning bump for our friends in the unanswered threads! 🙂
Cleared.
1759243942495.png
 
Bump! We have some friends who have some questions over in the unanswered threads!
 
Bump! We've got about 2 pages of friends that need out help! 🙂
 
Happy to help others. Love to see it when I bump something and others reply or the OP replies to me and I can offer further assistance. Fun!
 
Happy to help others. Love to see it when I bump something and others reply or the OP replies to me and I can offer further assistance. Fun!
There is a certain kind of satisfaction in it, I'll admit. 😂
 
We have a couple that need answering! Let's clear it out today!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new