R2R on mobile

paphater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2reef used to have an amazing mobile site but over the last few weeks it has been announced extremely buggy/laggy. Has anything changed?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
By mobile do you mean via the R2R app, Tapatalk app or the mobile version via your internet browser?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
there is an R2R app? i have just been using my browser on iphone...

Yes but it's just a branded tapatalk app and is not that good compared to everything mobile allows you.

OP
OP
P

paphater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By mobile do you mean via the R2R app, Tapatalk app or the mobile version via your internet browser?

I mean mobile through chrome on my phone. It's so strange because its how I always used it and it was great. Now pages take forever to load and I have buggy stuff like this going on. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/rich-text-editor-and-autocorrect.357703/#post-4434893

It does it whether on Wifi or through the cell service. I'll try it on my wife's phone to see if maybe this is just an issue with mine.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean mobile through chrome on my phone. It's so strange because its how I always used it and it was great. Now pages take forever to load and I have buggy stuff like this going on. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/rich-text-editor-and-autocorrect.357703/#post-4434893

It does it whether on Wifi or through the cell service. I'll try it on my wife's phone to see if maybe this is just an issue with mine.

I'm using chrome on my phone and haven't experienced any issues of late. Hopefully someone can help

GWHouston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the new update on the R2R app. Only bug I see is the notifications tab will only give me the new notifications of the forum I follow. I get the push notifications and see who has commented on the watched threads but the same notifications aren't there on the tab.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instead of starting a new thread, I'll ask here. Why do I only get alerts of new posts on threads I'm watching for a little while, then they stop? On tapatalk they all come through, but on my phone browser the alerts stop after a bit?

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The app is ok, but after the update, on iPhone X, it seems like some things are magnified in a weird way (screenshots attached, one of loading screenn, one of forums page, where it looks like left is cut off screen)
fullsizeoutput_26c6.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_26c7.jpeg

Back